Battery Draining Extremely fast
Well that's the case, my battery drains too fast, from 100% to 20% in around 4 hours (1 hour of use); i can usually see the percentage going down..
let me give some details, the phone suffered an accident and the screen broke, since then, the Wifi antenna failed (and will stay grayed out, with a spinning bluetooth) and with his extreme drain, first i replaced the battery by myself with an alternative spare, the original battery was swelled, but the problem persisted even with the new one, since the screen was broken i didn't used the phone, so couple of days ago took the phone to an authorised iPhone service center to get the screen fixed.
Now i see the battery still drains, and well this all the info i could gather.
- Haven't replace the wifi antenna, so it might have something to do with.
- The Battery drains even when the phone's off (and almost at the same rate)
- Each % point last a couple of mins at top; but, the first 1% (100%-99%) last much more than the rest.
- The battery has been recalibrate multiple times.
- And as the picture in the links shows, coconutBattery says that this battery has just 1 loadclycle (even when i've calibrate it many times). this was corroborated by the team working on the authorised service.
I really believe that the new battery is not working either, so i will get it replaced this week; but there's a chance that the real problem might be a logic board short circuit...
so any thoughts?'''
Is this a good question?