Repair and disassembly guides for Brother printers.

it wont print on paper

can u help me with a problem, my brother mfc- 255 it wont print on paper.. it work properly but no ink on paper, if i look close i see dots on paper that it was trying to print but i dont know how it is not printing on paper can u help me with this problem ?

Maybe it was offline

Open the printers’ ‘start’ menu and click on ‘control panel’ and tap on ‘printers and faxes’ icon. This sequence of moves will open up a new window and a list of printers will appear. The list includes all the printers currently setup on the serving computer.

Double click on the icon of the printer if the user wants to reconnect online. A pop-up window will then appear, this consist of details of all current print jobs scheduled on the printer.

And last, go to ‘printer’ in the menu window and tap ‘use printer offline’ and automatically this action will reconnect the printer ‘online’ from the ‘offline’ status.

from: https://lasertekservices.com/blog/brothe...

Junior I'd start with cleaning the print head. This video should help. Different model same idea

Junior will be eternally grateful.