ASUS Chromebook Flip C100P was released in 2012. This was the first-ever 10-inch convertible Chromebook released. It is a laptop running Google's Chrome OS. The C100P came available with 2GB or 4GB of RAM, and silver as the only color option. Repair of this device requires screwdrivers and prying tools.

Chromebook cannot connect to Wi-Fi

Recently, my Asus Chromebook Flip C100P can not connect to Wi-Fi in my house. I am not sure whether it is a network problem or hardware problem?

Step 1: Check if Wi-Fi is connected

First of all, you have to turn on your Chromebook. And then, you need to click the status area, and pay attention toWi-Fi icon. If there is a Wi-Fi on sign, it proves your Chromebook is connected to a network and You don’t need to do the next step. If there is a Wi-Fi off icon, it proves your Chromebook cannot connect, and you need to do next step.

Step 2: Turn on Wi-Fi and Pick a network and connect

First of all, turn on your Wi-Fi, Next, you need to click the Wi-Fi off icon and click No network. Then, you need to click Turn Wi-Fi on… or the Enable Wi-Fi icon Wi-Fi signal off, and your Chromebook will automatically look for available networks and show them to you in a list. After you turn on your Wi-Fi, your Chromebook will look for a network to connect to.

Step 3: Check your Wi-Fi signal source

If your Wi-Fi still not connected, you need to check your Wi-Fi signal source. Maybe you need to connect the staffs of network company.

I had one that connected to the wifi but didn't work on the internet. I tried a factory reset, and that worked.

Mine says Connect tonetwork..then under that it says to restore data you need an internet connect...how am I supposed to do that when that is the problem..cant connect to the internet.

Mine says I am connected but then does not offer any WIFI connections. All other laptops/phones etc offer several.

Most Helpful Answer

Chaobo, Asus Chromebook Flip C100P can not connect to Wi-Fi in my house, I believe the link below may help you solve connection issue. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2365771/h...

I tinka is can be moar problim whith the serious hedgehog als2ow u shuold trie 2 downloud antivuris meybe banya6ntivirus is helpt me jes can helpi ig u usei righct pro5gram

Chaobo Dong will be eternally grateful.