Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Water damage, possible to repair?

I dropped my iphone into the water 2 weeks ago. My phone is from my country (Korea), so there is no way to get the service here (U.K.). I am wondering if there is any possibility of fixing it by myself. Also, I want to know what kinds of things need to be prepared for fixing it.

Yes

depending... if you removed the battery, didn't power on or try to charge. Click on the tags at right they will take you to steps/solutions that may work.

As far as "getting service in UK'' unless the phone is an Asian Clone, Apple would service it if you took it into a shop. Also they have online suport and you might be able to get mail/online support.

If this answer was helpful please remember to mark it accepted.

Good Luck,

N

Thank you for your answer, unfortunately, my phone is from Asia(Korea) and i tried to turn on T_T but still appearing the apple logo on my screen but not anymore ... so I will follow your instruction anyway as of now. Cheers!!

I dropped the iphone in the toilet. I took out the SIM card and screws at the bottom of the phone and put it in the oven at about 150 F for 3 hours. A few hours later, the phone charged and is fully functional!

Sally Yun will be eternally grateful.