6th generation Android smartphone designed by Google and manufactured by LG. Model LG-H790. Released October 2015.

Looking for Nexus 5x Schematics

I have a Nexus 5x that won't charge because of water damage. I opened it up and it looks like there might be damage on the quick charge circuit but I don't know what to test for. I need some schematics to see what parts are supposed to be capacitors and what parts are filters or resistors. I have tested the battery connectors on the motherboard and I don't have any voltage there. Also the place where the quick charge chip is heats up when it's plugged in. Does any one know where I can get schematics for a Nexus 5x? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the internet.

After more research I have found that most smartphone manufactures do not release schematics for there devices. So it looks like I am out of luck for finding schematics unless they are released. I will try to troubleshoot with my multi meter more and hopefully be able to find the broken connection or component.

legofiend96 will be eternally grateful.