How to fix split headphone headband?

I was just trying to put them on one day and they snapped. I never sat on them or anything like that. I tried super glue, and it worked, but only for a day. They're cracked towards the top over the styrofoam type covering that makes them more comfortable. Any help?

Here's a pic

Colton you can try JB weld a two part epoxy that make strong repairs or you can Red Green it and use duct tape. Hope this helps

Thanks. And nice Red Green reference!

@dewalt_5125 from what it looks like the area where it cracks is a weak spot due to the plastic casting. I would bet money on that glue alone is not going to fix this. You could try and pin it by drilling a hole on either side and insert some metal pins, than use glue. Best way of fixing those would be by installing plates on top and bottom and attaching those with screws. Adhesives alone do not remain flexible and the bond will be weakened and fail again.

Colton Starwalt will be eternally grateful.