A large smartphone by LG, released in fall 2014. The LG boasts a Quad HD IPS display and a 13-megapixel camera.

demigod crash handler kernel crash..

My lg g3 phone goes to a blue screen.. Then turns off. It will then come up with a green screen and a kernal crash.. It gives instructions to reboot.. But that doesn't work! Did a hard reboot which worked for a few hours then it happens again!! My Sprint carrier said "too bad" cause I don't have insurance.. Help!! I don't want to spend the $350 they said it will cost me... I think the software update my phone last had was corrupt! Or did not finish properly!! I am at a loss.. Now it says this error..

Can you give us the entire text of the kernel crash? That will point to whether it's an hardware issue of just the software gone bad.

Original error was kernel crash..on the same kind of green screen with the same instructions.. then sometimes it would say tz crash or rest?? I cannot remember ..on the same green screen same instructions.. and now it says hw reset...

and there is always a blue screen that comes up first..

Most Helpful Answer

Hey guys here is the answer for this &&^&^$^ LG problem!

i go and try it out next week when the kidz into scool .. ;-)

think this will be works.

hope i can help!

mfg

NachtblinderUHU (Germany)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sprint-l...

Dear friend,

i had read your question,

i had see it from ur screen pic (un defined instruction)

its crash due to wrong flash write

so download Stock ROM for your device first

then flash it on ur device

i hope it will fix it

good luck my friend

I have the same problem, can you help me fix it?

if you are in download mode you should be able to push another teamwin to your device, that does not crash. from there i guess odin or such could push the new files to the device once it stops crashing.

just press volume down and insert usb cable phone will stuck on lg log for 5 mins dont release volume down key it will reboot automatically and then reset the phone from menu i have solved this problem 5 times on different phones.

once when you will able to reset the phone service menu after that you can flash it by using octopus when phone will be in dogbark state it will give error in flashing on 80 or 75% in the status bar but if this restored from service menu it will easily flash without giving any type of error

jb vixen will be eternally grateful.