The LG G Watch R is a Smartwatch manufactured by LG that includes many features of a Smartphone and a full-circle P-OLED display.

My watch is not charging at all

My step-dad recently gave me his LG G Watch. He said it's about 2 years and has been sitting for a while unused, but was working when he stopped using it. It's been on the charger for at least 2 hours now, but still no charge. Please help

Most Helpful Answer

You may need to change the battery, see other answers but try a factory reset, while keeping it on the charger press and hold the side button for a minute or so until you see the LG logo then let go, it may then do a reboot. If not - when you get the LG logo swipe from 11 to 3 and you may get a 'bios screen' at that point press the 0 symbol at the bottom of the screen. Odds on it will require a replacement battery I think.

please send the photo of charging port.

1'may be charging port is wsated

I'm new to this. How do I send photos?

battery need some low voltage shock then it will work

How do I accomplish that

I too have a the same problem as the rest of the countless users here on iFixit as well as on other forums including XDA. Even though the G Watch R was the best looking rugged smart watch to be released as the time it seems most shittiest of products. Thumbs down to LG.

My watch worked fine, until it decided to die all of a sudden while on my hand, thought there is no juice left,but even though charging/changing cradles and chargers it did nothing. Pressing the the side button makes the screen blink with the charging battery icon but thats it.

The strange thing is when u leave it in cradle over night, i mean over good 4 or 5 hours left to charge, it decides to come back to life. But stays on only while on the plugged in to power, the moment you take it out same problem, it just dies.

The charging ports are, clean. The side button and touch responds (when it decides to switch on), i even once did a factory reset, also i have removed it and serviced it with 90% alcohol.

Im really really frustrated with this bloody piece of junc, please advice me what i should do next.

Where i live, there is no eBay access, even they do, chances are high it gets stolen in domestic post.

Please help....

Michelle Miller will be eternally grateful.