The Trio Stealth-10 MST 10-21, manufactured by Trio Tablets, is meant to be a true workhorse in the Trio Tablet family bringing a larger viewing screen and advanced speeds to the user.

Is my version of android upgradeable?

I have the mst10-21, can I upgrade my android version or firmware to make it any faster?

Most Helpful Answer

Sure you can easily upgrade your Tablet to a latest version. In order to do that you have to follow some steps:

1. First Go to Settings and in the lower end you’ll find an option for “Software Update”. Just tap on it and it will automatically search for latest update (If arrived).
  2. If the update will be possible than it will automatically update your tablet. If it is not than you should try another source. But you should remain in your already installed software because it is better for your tab. Because some times some external updates may cause problem.
  3. But if you want to do that than you may find some sites like Trio Tablets or Fineapkapps. In these sites there is a lot of discussion about Software updates etc.
  4. I think these sites will help you in your problem.
  5. If you’re Helped by my advice, than Give a Like in Return. Thanks

no really on those deivce.

You may find the article by Eric Seeger helpful in order to upgrade your Android version. Eric was my private consultant in 2017, when we organized special courses at Northeastern University. Or you may also check the XDA Forums topics: in the archived discussions (probably).

allen will be eternally grateful.