The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is a rugged version of the Galaxy S4. Currently, it is only on AT&T's 4G LTE network.

Can I use a different model to replace the LCD?

Okay, I have the Verizon version of S4 SCH-I545. The LCD needs to be replaced. I also have available a working LCD from the ATT I337 S4 which includes the frame. I read that they have different frames and home flex so you can't just use any version to replace LCD.Can I just switch the LCD to the Verizon model motherboard?.Do all the motherboards match up? Can I just transfer all the parts to the I337 LCD frame? Or is the home flex connection different on the verizon motherboard?

It says that the S4 active is AT&T only... Is it unlocked?

Most Helpful Answer

No. The Samsung Galaxy S4 screen is completely different from the Samsung Galaxy S4 active screen. Neither will work on the other.

Are all the ATT S4's using an active screen? I don't know if mine is active.Anyway to check?

i have s4 i9506 can i use any s4 lcd for replacment ? s4 i9505 or

i9500 i9595 and i9506 LCD are interchangeable.

xsilicon9 will be eternally grateful.