Needing Windows 8.1 Drivers for D2-1015W Tablet

Had upgraded my tablet from 8.1 Windows to Windows 10 and seem to be working fine till periodic update for 10 version total wiped out the working drivers. I was unable to roll back because the upgrade/update from my previous had been longer than Windows update window. So I went to roll back to 8.1 which failed. I had to do clean install of 8.1 which after all updates still has no drivers for Cameras or WiFi.

Can anyone help in this as I have sent request to Support and have heard nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Tim. I'm afraid I'm the bearer of sad tidings. The repair shop that Digital had online, has been shut down. I believe this same problem as yours (and mine) overwhelmed them. I have a tablet with a working windows 10, and hate it. The tablet is extremely unstable, and does things on its own accord. I mistakenly l

upgraded, but in the process, deleted the 8..1 recovery. I called the number at 888 863-0138, and have been in contact via emails, but after a year of waiting for relief, I've given up.

They are no longer interested in maintaining their 10" tablet.

Timothy Sanders will be eternally grateful.