Parts & Tools

Where is the external reset button on the tablet?

Brand new tablet was working fine but I disconnected from docking station and screen went blank. I can tell power is on and when plugged back into the soft docking station and I turn the caps lock button on the lite indicating caps lock turns on. Nothing on screen. manual says to press a pin into the hole to reset. me and my son examined and no hole can be found. Someone said next to audio connector but there is non on this model. Has Windows 10,

I have a Spring 8 HEXA tablet, i think it is in Boot Loop mode and i can't get it to turn on and my keyboard want come on also, what can I do to fix the problem

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Hi

You need to hold the "Power" & "Volume" up (+) buttons simultaneously for 20 seconds until the penguin image appears in the upper right hand corner. 4. Once this image appears release the "Power" button while continuing to hold the "Volume" up (+) button. 5. After a few seconds an image of an Android on his back will appear. Once this image is visible, press the "Power", "Volume up (+) & "Volume down (-) buttons simultaneously...only once. 6. Next your device will go into "Recovery Mode", use the "Volume" up & down buttons to navigate the parameter. 7. Scroll down the list of options and use the "Power" button to select "Reboot System"

reset buttons dont work no more if its android!

happy pressing ;-)

Ray

he said, has window not android, jesus!!!!

This worked great thanks!

I have tried everything. Nothing works

Model# EWT935DK

1-NO RESET BUTTON.

2-HOLDING DOWN VOL. BUTTONS THEN/AND POWER IS A BIG WASTE OF TIME

THERE GOES ANOTHER 125$ DOWN THE DRAIN.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY SUCH A POS!

VERY !#^&@@ OFF!

My tablet stays on the ematic powered by Android screen

I have the Windows 10 eMatic EWT935DK, and it will no longer boot into Windows. It was at the login screen for the PIN and I could not enter it because the docked keyboard doesn’t work and the touch is mapped incorrectly on the screen. rebooting got it to attempt startup repair, and it failed, repeatedly. Attempting to boot from a Win10 USB drive with no luck. I held down all 3 buttons and got to a screen with options of - “Continue”, “Boot Manager”, “Device Management”, “Boot From File”, “Secure Boot Option”, and “SCU”. All were under blue/white icons. “Continue” and “Boot From File” flash when I use the volume up or down button to change between them. I can’t seem to select any other icons and I don’t know how to enter as the power button does nothing until it is held for some where around 10 seconds, then the device powers off.

wbfox1978 will be eternally grateful.