Where is the external reset button on the tablet?

Brand new tablet was working fine but I disconnected from docking station and screen went blank. I can tell power is on and when plugged back into the soft docking station and I turn the caps lock button on the lite indicating caps lock turns on. Nothing on screen. manual says to press a pin into the hole to reset. me and my son examined and no hole can be found. Someone said next to audio connector but there is non on this model. Has Windows 10,

Most Helpful Answer

Hi

You need to hold the "Power" & "Volume" up (+) buttons simultaneously for 20 seconds until the penguin image appears in the upper right hand corner. 4. Once this image appears release the "Power" button while continuing to hold the "Volume" up (+) button. 5. After a few seconds an image of an Android on his back will appear. Once this image is visible, press the "Power", "Volume up (+) & "Volume down (-) buttons simultaneously...only once. 6. Next your device will go into "Recovery Mode", use the "Volume" up & down buttons to navigate the parameter. 7. Scroll down the list of options and use the "Power" button to select "Reboot System"

reset buttons dont work no more if its android!

happy pressing ;-)

Ray

he said, has window not android, jesus!!!!

wbfox1978 will be eternally grateful.