Small media streaming device that plugs directly into your TV's HDMI port. Originally released by Amazon in November 2014. The latest version comes with a voice-activated remote.

Why won't my fire stick remote work?

Amazon Fire Stick TV Remote

Hi babygizmo361,

If you could provide a few more details about your situation, we would be better equipped to help you out.

For example...

1. What fixes have you tried so far (i.e. Replace batteries or re-pair remote)?

2. Has the remote worked in the past, or is this an out-of-the-box problem?

3. Is the remote visibly damaged (i.e. Is smoke coming out of the remote :))?

Let us know and perhaps the community will have some more specific answers!

Happy fixing

Hi babygizmo361,

Sorry to hear your remote isn't working. Like David mentioned in the comments, we'll need a little more information about your problem to give you a specific solution. In the mean time, check out the troubleshooting page here for a list of possible causes and solutions.

Happy fixing!

-Kelsea

fire stick is stuck on registering and wont come off of that screen. how can I fix that

My Amazon Fire stick used to connect with my Wi-Fi but when I go to HDMI2 it is saying there is not signal. The fire stick is plug in to HDMI2 and the power outlet

I have replaced battery's and all I get is snow on my screen

Hi , have you paired your remote to your amazon tv stick ? It should tell you on screen how to do this .

My Firestick also does not work. I can't even get my Amazon remote's small 'idiot light' to flash. When does that is it suppose to come on??

It doesn't require a good cable TV signal from my TV cable provider to work does it? My router/internet is working fine. Of course, since it doesn't work, I cant pair it to the TV?

babygizmo361 will be eternally grateful.