Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

LCD not working after replacing touchscreen

I have a 3GS (white) which the touchscreen was broken but the LCD was worikng normally. I've decided to buy a new touchscreen with the home button included to simplify the replacement.

I've just replaced it and the when I turn it on the screen shows just a little bit of light, but nothing more.

I have another 3GS (black) so I've tried to switch Touchscreen+LCD from one to another and the replaced one works perfectly in the iphone (black), and the original touchscreen+LCD give me the same problem in the (White) iphone.

By this I assume that something happened with the board of the (white). What can I do now? Many thanks in advance for your help

Problem Solved!

It was just a matter of reseting the iphone by clicking the on/off button and the home button at the same time.

By doing this, the iphone resets and the logo appears.

Thanks anyway...

H

You need to put this as your answer and accept it so others can learn! Well done though.

Problem Solved! It was just a matter of reseting the iphone by clicking the on/off button and the home button at the same time. By doing this, the iphone resets and the logo appears. Thanks anyway... H

HEF,

Will an LCD out of an 3G work in a 3gs

No, the connectors are different!! Look at this article for example:

http://www.iphoneshopusa.com/blog/differ...

HEF will be eternally grateful.