Repair guides and support for Ematic tablets.

My tablet saying : unfortunately google play services has stopped

Why is my tablet saying unfortunately google play services has stopped. the tablet is 4 month old.

Most Helpful Answer

Try some of these solutions

Solution 1 – Update Google Play Services to the latest version. You can download from here. You may be getting an error because you have a very outdated version or the one you have is having a conflict/bug with the current Android version in your phone.

Solution 2 – Clear the Google Play Services cache. The Google Play Services app in your phone acts like a framework for all the Google and Google Play apps installed in your phone. You can try cleaning up its cache and see if that would fix the issue. This worked with one of our team members! Read these quick and easy steps :

Go to Settings > Apps.

Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Play Services” app.

Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button.

Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.

Solution 3 – Clear the Google Services Framework cache. The Google Services Framework system app on your Android device stores information and helps your phone sync with Google servers — and keeps your Google Play Services up and running. This could be one of the reasons why you are not able to connect to Google servers using the app and keep getting the error message. Read these quick and easy steps :

Go to Settings > Apps.

Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Services Framework” app.

Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.

Solution 4 – Check your Internet connection. May be your WiFi network is blocking any of the IP addresses that Google use. You can also try switching the WiFi on or off on your phone — same with mobile data.

Solution 5 – This goes without saying, but may be a simple reboot of your Android phone/tablet could fix the problem.

Solution 6 – I hate to say this, but in the end, you might just want to install a custom ROM that is stable with no bugs.

Hope this helps

I have an RCA Voyager 2 tablet and it's not letting me update Google play services please help I done a factory reset on and I cleared the cache and data on both ad it still won't let me update it

Tablet software needs to be updated

how do I update software if google play store wont stay on?

It said that Google Play has stopped working.

I have an RCA Voyager 2 tablet and it's not letting me update Google play services I'm getting an error code - 504 please help

Larry Radler will be eternally grateful.