Repair guides and support for Ematic tablets.

My tablet saying : unfortunately google play services has stopped

Why is my tablet saying unfortunately google play services has stopped. the tablet is 4 month old.

But my settings are only not opening...than what should i do??? ....how to reset then???

All about Google l can't get in with this message saying Google play services keep stopping what do l do?

I do not have the option to force stop

No option to force stop. Google play services run all of the apps on the phone. Do I have to take it into a repair shop to fix the issue?

Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Uninstall updates

Try some of these solutions

Solution 1 – Update Google Play Services to the latest version. You can download from here. You may be getting an error because you have a very outdated version or the one you have is having a conflict/bug with the current Android version in your phone.

Solution 2 – Clear the Google Play Services cache. The Google Play Services app in your phone acts like a framework for all the Google and Google Play apps installed in your phone. You can try cleaning up its cache and see if that would fix the issue. This worked with one of our team members! Read these quick and easy steps :

Go to Settings > Apps.

Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Play Services” app.

Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button.

Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.

Solution 3 – Clear the Google Services Framework cache. The Google Services Framework system app on your Android device stores information and helps your phone sync with Google servers — and keeps your Google Play Services up and running. This could be one of the reasons why you are not able to connect to Google servers using the app and keep getting the error message. Read these quick and easy steps :

Go to Settings > Apps.

Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Services Framework” app.

Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.

Solution 4 – Check your Internet connection. May be your WiFi network is blocking any of the IP addresses that Google use. You can also try switching the WiFi on or off on your phone — same with mobile data.

Solution 5 – This goes without saying, but may be a simple reboot of your Android phone/tablet could fix the problem.

Solution 6 – I hate to say this, but in the end, you might just want to install a custom ROM that is stable with no bugs.

Hope this helps

I have an RCA Voyager 2 tablet and it's not letting me update Google play services please help I done a factory reset on and I cleared the cache and data on both ad it still won't let me update it

Mine is the same way. I did as suggested, the "force quit" button wasn't available and I uninstalled some other Google play services, now I can't get into play store to reinstall. Just white screen. Got nowhere.

download Google play services "apk" file from APKMirror or APKPure or UptoDown, etc and then install Google play services from this apk in the phone.

Is there anyone with an actual solution to this problem or is this just a bunch of things that "might" work. Can anyone comment who has actually had this problem and solved it?

Go to settings uninstall the app updates clear all data exit. Open app, it worked for me

Tablet software needs to be updated

how do I update software if google play store wont stay on?

I currently have the same issue.

Im so happy that i could help. Have a blessed

I haven’t been able to do any of the suggested repairs. the “google play services keep stopping” continues to pop up every 2-3 seconds. If I start to go to the settings menu everything stops and I am returned to my home screen. Is there a way to start my Samsung tablet in some kind of “safe mode”? If I could some how get to the factory default setting page would setting everything back to factory defaults fix my problem? Thanks

I work for a cell phone store and I have had several customers come in with this issue. I found that if you uninstall the updates and reinstall them it fixes the trick.

-Go to settings

-click apps

-scroll down to google play services,

-on the top right click the 3 dots,

-click uninstall updates

You will need to go into google play store to reinstall the updates and once that is done your device should work back to normal.

Before I could uninstall updates on Google play services as above

I had to open settings then click security- other security settings-device administrators then uncheck find my device/phone

Then it allowed me to uninstall play sevices and restart successfully

@baseballcardsandmore Disabling "Find My Device/Phone" definitely helps in uninstalling the Google Play Services.

Remove Google Play Cache

Cache is a temporary stored data that will help you to re-enter the previous page without having to reload.

However, sometimes this cache can be the problem, so you have to delete it . The method is quite easy.

Step 1 - Enter the Google Play Store application settings

• Enter the Settings page on the HP, then select Apps . Select Google Play Store .

Step 2 - Remove Cache

*Select Storage , then click Clear Cache .

Try reopening the Google Play applica

7 Ways to Overcome Google Play Services Stopped

I've done all these steps and still get the notification… its draining my battery

Unfortunately I can’t do any of these because I can’t leave the welcome screen programmed on this rca tablet without the nonification popping up I’ve already tried factory resetting which is why im in this mess in the first place

Why stopping my google play services

Follow what Hunter Kestner and baseballcardsandmore suggested below (starting with unchecking "Find My Device" option).

I fixed this problem by replacing the SD card with more memory. My phone has significantly increased speed too. I have a J7.

-Go to settings

-click apps

-scroll down to google play services,

-on the top right click the 3 dots,

-click uninstall updates

You will need to go into google play store to reinstall the updates and once that is done your device should work back to normal!

I had disabled the google play services app previously due to storage issues. When I go to uninstall updates, it tells me it is unsuccessful. Is there another trick to get the notifications to stop appearing?

Settings/security/ other security settings/device administrators/

Uncheck find my device

Uninstall updates on gpservices should then work

Restarted Samsung tablet..successfull so far

Larry Radler will be eternally grateful.