Announced - 2014, November The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (G360, G361) is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card.

How do I fix Horizontal lines on my screen?

My phone is showing thin black horizontal lines on the screen, so it looks a bit like the screen of 1980s television. It covers the entire phone, and it happened a few days after the screen protector on the top right corner of the phone cracked. Otherwise, the phone still looks fine. It wasn't that bad at first, the screen just looked like the display was only showing every other line, but when i accidentally put pressure on the top right corner of the phone (where the screen protector cracked), it got worse and started looking like how I explained it above.

Everything on the screen is also tinted a bright white-ish color.

Usually it's the LCD. After a drop it can happen and the LCD will have to be replaced.

Reset the Wallpaper. Go to Settings. Click Display. Click Wallpapers. Click on Home Wallpapers. If you have your owm from your gallery, click on Gallery look for the picture you eant for your phone display and click save. This is how I fixed mine.

Cheers! Lisa.

It didn't work

Charlotte MacLaury will be eternally grateful.