Announced - 2014, November The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (G360, G361) is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card.

How do I fix Horizontal lines on my screen?

My phone is showing thin black horizontal lines on the screen, so it looks a bit like the screen of 1980s television. It covers the entire phone, and it happened a few days after the screen protector on the top right corner of the phone cracked. Otherwise, the phone still looks fine. It wasn't that bad at first, the screen just looked like the display was only showing every other line, but when i accidentally put pressure on the top right corner of the phone (where the screen protector cracked), it got worse and started looking like how I explained it above.

Everything on the screen is also tinted a bright white-ish color.

I also have this problem. Happened one day after my phone filled up. The screen has also been cracked a little bit for a really long time.

Ok so like i have a 1890 screen on my phone and it has red line on and and it changes colors and it been craked for a while now

Usually it's the LCD. After a drop it can happen and the LCD will have to be replaced.

Great

now I have to go somewhere other than school to fix it

actually if you gentley massage with your finger applying slightly more pressure you can make them go away they are called dead or black pixls to revive their color gently massage in smal circles in the deginated area

i tried massaging it, did not work. Where could I go to fix this thing?

Reset the Wallpaper. Go to Settings. Click Display. Click Wallpapers. Click on Home Wallpapers. If you have your owm from your gallery, click on Gallery look for the picture you eant for your phone display and click save. This is how I fixed mine.

Cheers! Lisa.

It didn't work

My nexus 5x has horizontal lines and is frozen, how can i fix that? Sometimes It will turn off other times its just stuck. I can't open anything but look at the screen.

Hey thanks, changing the display to one in gallery really helped. Horizontal lines still exists, but able to still use the phone. Thanks a ton!

regards

Prathibha

My friend's phone (core prime) shattered the other day, and no lines or problems. just cracks. 2 days later, the LCD screwed up out of nowhere. I don't understand. Any solutions? I plan to fix it anyway, but is there any easier way TO fix it, or should i just fix it from scratch?

My android phone Waldo cracked then two days later I was holding down the home button and a t black line appeared in the middle of the screening is now and inch thick and I can't use my phone probably as it covers writing and images !! Please help PM's have tried massage and wallpaper

I also have mine too it looks just like this(portrayed in the picture) at the bottom idk what to do pls help! I own an

( Oppo F1s )

we can't see it because the lines are internal and not on your actual screen.

I have recently dropped my j7 perx and i seen (not even a centimeter) lines just appearing every 3 seconds unless i just touch my screen.

Do you guys have any suggestions for my issue???

My lg Artiso was dropped like 4 weeks ago, never had a problem with these lines and white/gray background until this morning, I don't know what to do of anybody could please get back to me it would mean alot

Hi CHANGING the screen's PICTURE has helped but still getting the lines so thank you.

Charlotte MacLaury will be eternally grateful.