Released June 2014, identified by model number B051.

How to disassemble Beats Solo 2 Wireless?

Beats Solo 2 and Beats Solo 2 Wireless disassembly are different. I have taken apart plenty of wired versions but on the wireless I get to the cup there is no screw like the wired but there is a hinge. How do I remove the cup without breaking the hinge?

the only 2 beats with wireless bluetooth connection is not working the right speaker, while all works with the cable, what can I do ??

u have to force apart the right side behind the speaker, the straight part under the hinge, than u have to melt the hinge holding 2 metal sticks out of place, maybe have to damage the plastic inside but later u can glue it back

the 2 sticks inside looke like one metal bar, but no, they are 2, and u should pull away from the center, that is like the solo 1.0 hinge, when manufactured it only goes in, but cannot remove that without damaging the plastic, but here u have to damage only one side, remove that bar , force the rest apart, than later glue the metal bar with hot glue

How in the !&&* do you remove the bar from that metal hinge inside the earpiece? I tried this and I can't seem to get it apart. Are there pictures anywhere? I can't even seem to find video of this on youtube.

Rat Poyson will be eternally grateful.