Sim Card Invalid Issue

Suddenly today when I restarted my phone, my Galaxy S4 (SPH-L720) didn't recognize the sim card from then on.

*I tried another Sim Card = NO

• Tried MY sim Card on another Phone = YES

From quite a days I was unable to use my sim data connection, but my sim card was working on my S4. i could make calls, sms etc.

But now, my phone doesn't accept my sim card at all.

Please help me out guys. Thank You.

Firstly turn wifi off then leave it for a minute or two then turn wifi on again.

Then try leaving the phone off for two minutes with the battery not in.

A user said:

Go to Settings > General > Date & Time > and be sure "Automatic Date & Time" is checked. ##72786# unchecked this on my phone and reset the date to Jan 1, 2012. That's why the phone behaves erratically.

Otherwise try this in the dialer: '##873283#'

This isn't working at all. Unfortunately. :(

Okay since we've basically exhausted all other options. Last thing you can do is perform a wipe data / factory reset through recovery and re-flash the same lollipop firmware you have or go back to the Kitkat 4.4.2 version firmware.

Already done all that**

Samsung wants you to buy the newest latest, most expensive phone. That is why they are programming phones to break just like Ford builds $@$*!& cars to become obsolete for profit

Salman Saleem Virani will be eternally grateful.