How do I fix?
have new battery. Only small G in right corner on screen.
Is this a good question?
If all you want to do is replace the battery on your calculator
Replace the battery by following the steps below:
• Remove slide cover and place the calculator face down.
• Using a small screwdriver, remove screws from the back case.
• Starting from the bottom, carefully separate front from back.
• If necessary, use a small Phillips screwdriver to remove the old battery and insert a new one.
• Place the back case on the unit and replace the screws.
The TI-30X should function properly once the ON key is pressed.
Be careful not to damage any internal parts.
Avoid contact with components while changing the battery.
Hope this helps
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 1
Past 7 Days: 2
Past 30 Days: 5
All Time: 35