Skip to main content

28 horsepower 70 Series tractor by John Deere

5 Questions View all

Leaking fluid around back hub

Looks like hydro fluid on inside and outside of back wheel. What seal do I most likely to ask for when getting seal ?

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

You can actually find a pretty good seal call FlexSeal at almost any hardware store. It might work for what you're doing here.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Tim will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 199