The Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 features a 5.5 inch, 1080 x 1920 display powered by a 1.5 GHz processor.

How do I get my phone to stop restarting itself?

it started this week and my phone has been restarting over and over again. the battery keeps going to 0% and then to its original charge . how do i get this to stop . do i need to bring it to get fixed or do i need to factory reset it

same thing happend to me, i cant even get it to turn on anymore it just restarts and restarts, i tried doing a hard reset on it and it didnt work.

Solved the problem. My Alcatel was doing the same. I had two Sim card slots and I had two sim cards in them. When I removed one the phone stopped restarting. After 2 months I inserted the sim card again and it started restarting . This time I assigned the second sim card for data while used the slot 1 sim card for calling. Now it is over 2 moths without restarting.

jessica duron will be eternally grateful.