Why factory reset is disabled by server policy?

Is it possible to do a factory data reset under this policy?

I disabled a required setting so I can't text when I open my contacts it doesn't allow me to send a text because it says that I disabled a required setting how do I enable that setting back so I can text from my display of contacts

Dean, please remove this as a comment and post a new question. Otherwise, your question likely won't be answered.

Most Helpful Answer

i did that and it sent me to safe mode

Mine did this, and my antivirus had root/reset blocked. Simply punched my 6 digit antivirus code into my antivirus app, and then set the setting to not block root/reset. Fixed---just like that.

Yes, it is possible, but only by doing a hard reset. Instructions from the LG site for this are as follows. As with a regular factory reset, you will lose all data on the phone!

Using the hard reset

If you cannot recall your unlock pattern, PIN, or password, you need to perform a hard reset to access your phone.

When the phone is turned off, press and hold the Home Key + Volume Down Key +Power/Lock Key . When the screen shows the LG logo, release thePower/Lock Key .

When the screen displays an Android robot animation, release the other keys.

Leave your phone for at least a minute while it performs the hard reset, then your phone will reboot.

I did that it sent me to safe mode

Nicklas Prada will be eternally grateful.