The Nikon Coolpix S33 Waterproof Digital Camera B00T85PKD0 is designed as an all purpose camera that is waterproof, shockproof, and freeze-proof.

How to replace the glass cover

Brand new camera , the front glass broke cant it be repaired ie replaced relatively easily ?

Front glass as in lense or screen?

The glass screen that seals the camera .

Sorry not the lcd the lens cover

So you are saying the lense cover glass, the one right under the silver ring in the front, cannot be replaced if it cracks? That is just nuts. It is definitely not shockproof. First trip with it and it cracked. So this makes it a throw away or can I send it in to be fixed?

you could replace the lens but I would not... Aligning lenses in a camera that is not ment for the lens to come out is VERY hard delicate work... I would just get a new camera, for me at least it is NOT worth the trouble...

Also if it's a brand new camera it may be under warranty still...

The lense is just fine it is the glass cover to protect the lense that is cracked

I have the same problem. Marcia, did you find a fix?

Duane will be eternally grateful.