Water damage phone help

So I went waterskipping and my phone fell out and this was about a month or so ago, that night i put it in rice and it sat in there for 2 days then i opened it up and there was water on top of the battery and a few other things.. so i got it off and i figured well it looks like this phone a garbage.. but then my phone started ringing at that moment and then it stopped and i hit the ringer and it buzzes but the screen doesn't work??? and i plugged it into my Mac and it knows its there but I HAVE A PASSWORD so i can't get on it so ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!! thank you!

Rice is bad mmK? Sorry. The issue is that rice removes the water but leaves behind the corrosive contaminants. It sounds like it might be recoverable. Best course of action is open it up, unplug the battery, remove the LCD and if you're lucky, a quick (10 minute) ultrasonic bath in 91% or better isopropyl alcohol but be enough to bring the whole thing back. If you aren't that lucky, put it on eBay as an as-is phone. You'll get about $300 for it.

Ok, so first I would clean the logic board and it's all its connectors with 90% isopropyl alcohol. Then, it seems as though you may only need to replace the display. However you'll likely have to replace other things.

Here's a guide to get it open, then you'll have to do the cleaning

iPhone 6s Display Replacement

Here's parts. I know it's expensive. However, with a water damaged iPhone. Apple will likely charge you a lot more, for a refurbished (used) iPhone replacement

iPhone 6s LCD Screen and Digitizer - Choice

iPhone 6s LCD Screen and Digitizer - Choice Image

grivettejayden will be eternally grateful.