Second version of the Beats pill. Sold by Apple in California. Model: BO513

Why won't my pill charge?

All of a sudden my pill won't charge,I didn't drop it nor is it damaged.Can you help?

The battery has 4cables in a block connected to the circuit board pull this block out of the circuit board then reconnect. I'm pretty sure mine had just vibrated loose,beats pill worked straight away and taking a charge.

Here's how to get into it. Look for the number on the battery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh3VWvA3...

I have met the same problem, my beats pill 2.0 won‘t charge and out of warranty. After watching this video, i bought a replacement battery from amazon and replaced it by myself, it works great. Thank you. The battery's ASIN is B01MXDCSXT, you can search it on Amazon.

most likely, the battery has gone bad.

i am searching for one myself, but its starting to seem that you have to send it back to apple for battery repair\replace..

after some digging, i found that the pill takes 2 batteries and are almost the exact same size as a gopro hero 2 battery. you have to take the cover off the gopro battery to get it to fit, but it will work.

you do need to be comfortable with taking apart small parts and possibly modifying the case a tiny tiny bit to get it to fit, but it does work..

Joe Wright will be eternally grateful.