Officially marketed as Nerf Blasters, Nerf guns are toy weapons made by Hasbro that fire foam darts or, in some cases, foam balls.

Why can I not shoot full auto with my vulcan ebf 25

So i bought a used vulcan ebf 25 but I cannot fire it in full auto I changed the batteries and it fires fine when I use bolt action this weapon is extremely rare as I have the neon green version so fixing this issue is extremely important to me.

Most Helpful Answer

Well I hate to say this but you might have to open up the nerf gun to fix this issue because it could be the motor but it could be a spring to as if it was like my nerf gun the spring failed but here is a youtube video that shows how to get to the motor and springs but I don't know where the problem lies at though but here is the breakdown of your nerf gun and someone could have painted your nerf gun to by the way. But here is the link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oD3v77GQxA... I wish I could be a little more help but maybe someone else will come in with a better answer I hope.

axe review will be eternally grateful.