All-in-one state of the art digital wireless speaker system. Model Number: PLAY3US1

My phone is not connecting to the speaker. What can I do?

I have made sure the speaker is turned on and plugged into the router but I still cannot connect my phone. My phone is connected to the wifi, but the Sonos will not appear in the connection settings

Evan, it is possible that you are connected to the wrong network on your phone, and you should try turning the WiFi option off and back on again in your phone settings. If that doesn't work, there could be an error with your router, in which case you should unplug it, wait a little bit, and plug it back in. If this still doesn't help, your next best bet is to plug the speaker directly into your router via ethernet and try to reinstate the connection that way. For more information, visit our troubleshooting page. Hope this helped!

melvinhammer@gmail.com

I rencently changed my phone to a apple Iphone and now I CANNOT GET ME SONOS SPEAKERS TO PLAY.

What I get is sonos controller and when I hit open I get to go to wireless and then I get to wi-fi and it still does not play . help

melvin hammer

Evan McConnell will be eternally grateful.