The Canon IP4700 is a color inkjet photo printer released in 2010.

canon IP 4700 PROBLEM

coming out code 5B00

william error code 5B00 defines the error as "Ink Absorber full" which of course means that the ink absorber is

supposed to be full. solution for that is

1) Ink absorber condition

2) Part replacement:

- Ink absorber kit

3) Ink absorber counter value in theEEPROM;

reset the ink absorber counter.

The last step however, apparently involves sacrificing your firstborn to the Daemons of Teh Intarwebs, invoking Cthulhu, Hastur & Nyarlathotep, and so forth ;-)

@flyingdutchman it sure does appear that way ;-). I am amazed by the complexity of printer repairs. I bet those are probably the most discarded pieces of electronic equipment. PITA to fix, even with manuals :-)

With the mistake your printer is encountering, please kill the printer, unplug the force rope from the back and forget it for no less than 10 minutes, then connect it back to and walk out on. On the off chance that despite everything you encounter the same issue, the printer will shockingly oblige adjusting to determine the issue.

I can understand your printer issue you are facing. Please follow what i am saying. Turn off

the printer, unplug the power cable and leave it out for 10 minutes. Now plug it back and

turn on. if you still facing the same problem then must call support for canon printer helpline

number 1-800-243-1403

william will be eternally grateful.