Smaller version of the original iPad Pro. Released March 31, 2016. Features a 9.7" display, A9X processor, and 32/128/256 GB storage options. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, and Rose Gold.

Will screen protector for iPad Air 2 fit iPad Pro 9.7"?

Will a screen protector marketed for an iPad Air / Air 2 fit exactly on an iPad Pro 9.7?

I'm looking for a particular screen protector for my iPad Pro 9.7. On Amazon I see that particular screen protector for the iPad Air / Air 2, but not for iPad Pro 9.7.

The specs show the displays of the two iPads having the same dimensions, but I'm wondering if the layout for the home button and front-facing camera are the same, so that the cutouts will match up exactly.

Most Helpful Answer

According to GSMAreana, the bodies and screens are exactly the same size, and the camera and button appear to be in the same location, so I would say yes.

Yes. IPad Air 2 screen protector fits iPad Pro 9.7. Home button and front facing camera cut-outs match up fine.

Yes they would, the dimensions are the same.

Gary Griffith will be eternally grateful.