Can I add an SSD to a Dell Inspiron 14 3452 eMMC?

Can I add an SSD as extra internal storage for the 3452 eMMC model? I don't see a SATA connector.

This laptops hard drive is embedded (SSD Soldered On The Motherboard), it does not include any connection on the motherboard to add another hard drive. The only way to do this, is replace the DVD Optical Drive with a Hard Drive Caddy and use the DVD Optical Drive connection for your SSD. (Like the one from the link below)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...

This model doesn't have an optical drive.

In that case... he could use the internal SSD as a boot drive, then use an external drive as a storage drive.

Hi, The most affordable, largest capacity SD Card could be inserted and left in the card reader as the storage drive. This would save carrying around an external USB drive and it is unobtrusive. Also handy for personal data protection as it could be removed when you leave the laptop unattended.

Downside is if you want to use the card reader for something else occasionally

Could use a USB stick with an extension and velcro it to the side...

Thanks jayeff, didn't think about that one.

kramerjn0801 will be eternally grateful.