Microsoft's third-generation Xbox game console, released November 22, 2013.

My disc tray ony my xbox 1 will not accept discs

The disc accepter will not take a disc like it should I have to forcefully put the disc in with much resistance and that does nothing I still can't play a game or anything iv searched all over the Internet cannot find anyone with this same problem help please

Sounds like you need a new disc drive. Theses drives are one of the weak points of the Xbox Ones. Every once in a while I've found one that can be fixed but most of the time it's better to replace the drive.

Any idea on the price of one iv seen them vary on eBay would that be my best bet?

Ebay or Amazon would work fine as long as they are a reputable seller.

For anyone else who encounters this issue: Try a hard reset by pressing and holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds, once it powers off, power it back on. Resolved the issue for me, but if that doesn't do it, repair/replacement is likely your best bet.

Chris owens will be eternally grateful.