I have noticed a faster draining of my battery. what's happening?

I have an iphone 5S. I noticed a faster decrease in battery power. It needs to be charged 3 times a day as compared to my usual once a day while doing the same things on my phone. I changed the battery with an aftermarket one but that didn't work and fried two charging cables. I have replaced it with a different Iphone battery (used) and still not seeing an improvement, Any suggestions, pointers advice?

Thanks everyone.

Are you or have been using any car chargers by any chance?

Yes. actually the two power cords that fried were when I was using a car charger with the aftermarket battery. The chargers for the car are the generic 12V inserts not official apple products.

That's where I was gonna go with this. I'm guessing you've been using aftermarket products. Which is bad for your phone. Use genuine Apple charging cords, and replace with a quality battery

iPhone 5s Replacement Battery

iPhone 5s Replacement Battery Image

steve will be eternally grateful.