Repair manuals for tablets manufactured by Samsung, running operating systems other than Android.

Why does my tablet always say not enough memory

Every yime I go to my mail it says not enough memory why and what do I do also I've been playing bu be witch saga 2 and it keeps saying it has stopped nobody else I've talked too has this problem

شاشه سامسونج 19بوصه للكمبيوتر تفصل ثم بعدفتره قصيره تقوم بالتوصيل

Most Helpful Answer

Hi bbparts18 I actually had this problem but I fixed it when I got better internet by getting a better wireless router for the games it actually fixed itself. Now the email try resetting the app by uninstalling it to reset the email back to factory settings. If that does not solve the issue there are multiple things you can try like...

1. Removing an app or two to free up memory and ram and I am talking big ones like Facebook or other games to.

2. Install clean master app to clean up all the junk to free up memory it works trust me.

3. Factory reset your tablet and see if it fixed the problem if it didn't please comment for these are the easiest things to do.

bbarts18 will be eternally grateful.