Can I use an iPhone 5C battery in my iPhone 6?

It may sound crazy, but I'm curious if my iPhone 5C battery will work in my 6? I do believe it has the same size battery (dimensional) and the same cord that hooks up to the motherboard but my question is, even if it "fits" will it power it on? Money is tight and I'm trying to prevent myself from buying a new battery. I know they aren't outrageous but I'm not in the spot for ANY financial options. So, if anyone knows or has ever tried it, please let me know!! Thank you in advance!!

-TJ

The iPhone 5c and iPhone 6 batteries are different in size, capacity and the plug connector. Do not try this at it will not work.

The iphone 6 battery is larger than the iPhone 5c battery. In fact it would be a downgrade.

Thank you for the reply, I just was curious because when I had both of them apart they looked very similar. I knew it would be a downgrade IF it would work, but I'm out a phone and can't fix it at the moment so it was worth a shot. Thank you

Did it work lol

Nope didn't work. Well I didn't need to try as the connectors are rotated anyway.

Can a iPhone 5s battery fit in a 6s

Definitely No :) Even 5s to 5 or 5c they are all different :)

Do you think iits possible to change the connection from both battery’s like remove the connection cable from both and connect them to gether

Can you put a 6 battery in a iPhone 5s

TJ Little will be eternally grateful.