The third generation of the Samsung Galaxy tablet with a 7-in. screen announced on June 24, 2013. Repair of this device requires screwdrivers and prying tools. The device is available in white or gold brown with 8, 16, or 32 GB of storage, and includes a microSD slot that can hold up to an additional 64 GB of memory.

Can not get out of safe mode

When the tablet is turned off it powers up with a warning screen about a custom OS, it states to press volume up to proceed and volume down to cancel and boot normal. None of this works, the power button only turns off the screen. To get to the desktop, or to use it I must press the volume up button, then the power button, then the home key and release when the Samsung logo appears. It then turns on, but in safe mode. I have tried many things, factory reset, even letting the device itself change from safe mode to normal and all that happens is it reboots to the Warning screen that I first described above. In safe mode I can not use any apps, but can successfully access the internet and use email. Anyone have a solution??

I think you may need to do a factory reset via recovery by using the power, volume up and home button to boot it. These instructions may be incorrect as they may differ between tablets.

I have been doin that 4 several times already but still cant get out of the safe mode

I have the exact same problem and am ready to smash this into a wall.

You can try disconnecting the battery for at least a minute or so to drain the mem and get a clean boot . this video shows how to open and disconnect the battery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3lyA5p-...

Hope this helps

It doesn't work i have been trhing for days and days i am tired of it

It not working i hate it

It isn't working nothing in google is good

Dont know if it works on a tablet but my Samsung galaxy phone can be removed from safe mode by holding the power and volume up button till it boots . If this brings no joy then try power and volume down when you get the android symbol and list select boot normally

I will be eternally grateful

for me pushing the power/volume button also did not help to get out of the safe mode.

I got out of the safe mode with "new start" which showed up on my tab when I held the turn-off button longer.

==my answer is I turn off the power and then I hold it until safe mode is on the screen and hold the volume down and whalaaa. But then a few days it didn't work ==

I did turning my Samsung galaxy tab 3 SM-T211 off. Then pressing the power button and volume up at the same time. It works, safe mode is gone on the down leftside of my tablet. But, what if my tablet will be restarted, does safe mode appear again?

And so I tested my tablet, and the answer is yes. Then reapeted the process of disabling safe mode , then it's disabled again.

I also did hard reset, yes it's gone. But again when you restarted the tablet, safe mode appears again. Is there any possible ways to terminate safe mode?

phonedude61 will be eternally grateful.