Water Dancing Speakers feature jets of water illuminated by bright multi-coloured LED’s.

Why is my water not shooting up?

So I got water speakers about a year ago and several months ago I noticed that only one speaker was shooting water and then the other speaker would stop shooting water even with the volume all the way up. Does anyone know the problem?

Long story short cause i see everyone its asking question but no one gave us an answers its not to buy this kinda $@$* no more speakers works perfect i have no problem but the water its no shutting up And its new. We got what we pay for cheap $@$*. Gonna keep it cause the sounds are great but plz people out there do not buye this kinda stuff cause the makers of these thing wont gave us an answer. So do not have these ppl to make money from us. Keeping mines cause $15 on sale wont hurt my pocket but not happy with it. But the company gets rich. Bahhh

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Ever fixed something? That’s Genius.

Share your repair story with #ImAGenius

We Are All Geniuses

Share your repair story with #ImAGenius

Did you see this guide? Water Dancing Speakers Refill

I'm having the same problem but my speakers don't need refilling. How do I fix this?

Mines just not turning ON its charged. But i keep pressin yhe on button. How exactly us this possible

Would Elmer's glue work?? Or maybe Gorilla Glue??

i have an art+sound speaker and only one dancing speaker works. the other one lights up and instead of shooting water the lights blink. the blink is perfectly synced with the music and the broken one does not even make sound. these are new speakers and are not overused. i would like the solution to this problem as soon as possible. thanks.

i checked the amount of water and there is no refill needed.

could be the motor, i have had the same issue with only one of mine (different brand maybe though but still, only one speaker fails, while the other continues to operate)… i have replaced the motor in this speaker 3 times and while they last a while (a few months) they eventually fail… the issue here is, with mine anyhow… is that the DC brushed motor arcs/sparks too much when the speakers are operating at low volume and the motor is trying to run slowly… it burns the brushes out in ‘the motor… anyhow… i have been considering modifying mine with a small amplifier basically to operate the motor at higher speeds at lower volumes… only downside is… with a simple, lets say SCR circuit, the motor will max out at full speed sooner (or at a lower volume than normal)… with a PIC16F84A or similar though… the SCR gate value could be controlled according to the volume level and you could achieve better results over the variations of motor speed in relation to volume

Gianna Urena will be eternally grateful.