Housing replacement.Screw is not coming out :/

Hi guys.I need suggestion.I was about to replace housing for IPhone 6s Plus because it got scratch so bad.Everything went well but until I got to the screw that holds flex cable and motherboard on the upper left side.I think I stripped that screw and I don't know how to take it off.Should I get different types of little screwdrivers and try to take it off or can I do anything else?Maybe that because I use those chines srewdrivers that comes with housing replacement :/

Most Helpful Answer

Hi @danhorski stripping screws happens to everyone I have done countless times I know it's quite frustrating but I got a solution for you How to Remove a Stripped Screw removing stripped screws are not fun but this guide has really helped me out and the methods work. I highly recommend you give the solutions a try. Your screwdrivers are good because if you stripped a screw that means they are hard tipped and are stronger than the screw and that's what you want. but if your screwdrivers don't grip the screw well then I would try a different screwdriver maybe a wiha or an Ifixit pentalobe screwdriver set. The bit kits are great to and make sure the Screwdriver head fit's tightly into the the screw to prevent stripping the screw. I hope this helps.

It did not helped.Srews is so little.Only once option use retory tool :( but I'm scared because there is no way to it without damage.

I just thought up a good solution use a diamond needle file like these http://www.olsonsaw.net/shop/zona-hand-t... I would go back and forth with the tip of the flat file or the edge of it and it may take a bit to get a slot in screw but you will have a lot of control with these and if that doesn't work maybe @tronicsfix has an idea because I am running out of them.

Daniiel Tsykhorskyi will be eternally grateful.