D1760-2 DECT 6.0 Caller ID Cordless Home phone with caller ID.

How do I turn Silent Mode ON to OFF

How do I turn Silent Mode ON to OFF?

when I answer this phone I can hear the caller but they can't hear me?does anyone know how to resolve this issue?Please

My phone ringer is set to silent. I can't hear it when it rings and I can't figure out how to turn it off.

how do i chab;ge silent mode to off

it did not show any hours

i need more help

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

With the phone in standby, press and hold # on any handset. The phone prompts you to select the number of hours (1 - 9 or Always On) that you want it to stay in silent mode. To confirm press # or wait 5 seconds.

Each handset will display silent mode.

The phone will exit silent mode after the set number of hour or to exit manually press and hold # again.

Short & Sweet. Worked great, first time, thank you. Lennie

you're the best. you gave me instructions and within 3 seconds, my problem was solved. thank you so much!!!

Excellent! Have no idea how it got turned on in the first place! Operator error??

You are a genius.

hOW DO YOU PUT IT IN STANDBY?

I was having problems turning off the mute on my mom's Panasonic cordless phone. I cracked the code by holding down the “0” button. You will notice that it has a bell with a line through it. Once you hold it for a few seconds it gives you the option to unmute. Once you unmute, it will immediately go to snooze “ZZzz.” You can then go to Menu and adjust the volume. Whewww…It took me a while to figure it out. I hope this helps.

add rings to phone 123456

adjust volume of ring 1234

Guillermo Yslas will be eternally grateful.