A 10.1" Android tablet equipped with a Quad Core processor, 16 GB storage, and 1 GB RAM.

Tablet will not turn on.

I had the tablet charging for over an hour and it still would not turn on. I'm not sure if it's the charger or the battery.

Mine will not turn on at all! Tried different power point but nothing. Does anyone know where to send them for repairs?? I even bought new charger but nothing!! My little girl is disappointed because it wouldn't work.

Same thing here...Disappointed daughter...Help

Mine wont charge then i got it nothing so i took of the case to try and fix it i saw what was wrong then when i turned on the power it froze for over an hournow the battery is burning out!

Same problem screen wouldn't lite up battery got hotterand hotter then its now a collecter of dust great tablet for price now i shall dismantle it but still want to know what made it freeze up and burn up battery

Same story. It started getting hot while charging and now it's a dead piece of crap. That was my 2nd Dragon Touch. Never again, what a shame.

Most Helpful Answer

Return the device! I charged for 2 hours, have no clue how to remove battery and won't try because if I make it worse, then it becomes a misuse excuse and it won't be covered for return. This device is not made with good guts! When they work, they work very well. However, half of them don't work from the beginning and the other half work for a few weeks then burn up internally. These are for someone located in a 3rd world country. If they didn't insist because of SIM card and price, I wouldn't ever order them until they figure out the issues

Make sure your power supply is on, if the charger is plugged into a surge protector that is not on, no current will be sent to charge the device.

Try charging the device in a different outlet, with the charger port directly into the outlet.

I have the same issue with my M10X. It doesn't matter if it's plugged directly into an outlet or on the battery protected side of my UPS. So I now keep a paperclip by the charger to get my tablet to turn on.

Use the paperclip to press and hold the reset button by the micro usb port. then press and hold the power button. remove the paperclip and release the power button. my tablet turns on every time.

1. Remove the Battery - Remove the battery from the tablet, wait for a moment, and reinsert the battery and then press Power Key.

2. Pull the Battery or Long-Press the Power Button - You need to long-press the Power button. Press your device’s Power button and hold it down. You should only have to hold the Power button down for ten seconds.

3. Sleep of Death - The possible solution is to put the device in charging and then press the power button.

There are many reasons for that:

First of all you need to long press the power button and hold it down for ten seconds. Second is that remove the battery and wait for a second then reinsert it and press power button.

i havnt used my dragon touch for 8 months. reason being ive forgot my password and uswername.havnt a clue how to reset it, ive tried all the links but NO CAN DO ...

Joseph Rockcliffe will be eternally grateful.