An 11.6" touchscreen tablet and a Full HD laptop by Sony.

How can I replace LCD Screen?

The Sony Vaio Duo 11 screen is blurred and some bubbles and must be replaced. I did not find service manuals on the Sony website.

How do I replace the LCD screen of my duo11. Someone has removed the screen of a 11 Duo or something similar?

I have a sony vaio duo with a bad screen. I went into pc settings in win 8.1 and told the screen to only show the 2nd screen which is a 27 inch vga plug in screen. It asked me if I wanted to make it primary and I said yes. Now the bad sony touch screen is completely out of the picture. I tested the 27 inch screen on a restore of image and it came up fine - whew. So try declaring 2nd screen only and see if the pc asks you if you want to make it primary....Gene

I have a burned out screen on my sony vaio duo pc also. I can plug in a remote monitor and use it. However if you need to do a restore of an image you cannot do it with the sony screen in place that is not working. I have searched world wide for a replacement screen. It seems the screen does not exist. So I decided to try an experiment and just remove the sony vaio duo screen. You can pull up on the screen well enough to remove the screws to get the screen off. Be sure power is off. You can unplug the cable from the screen. I cut my wifi cable and I have a modem close enough to the pc to make it work. Take a look at the pictures I have posted here http://egpreston.com/sonyvaio.pdf

Veberson Merlo will be eternally grateful.