Model A1213 / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity

Black screen iPod touch

Itunes can read my ipod when plugged into the computer. The screen is black. I can't get it to turn on.

It is a 1st gen 16gb ipod touch. My son just informed me it went through the washer. He dried it for 3 days and now just the computer reads it, ANy hope?

My first reaction would be to say that your LCD is busted. Is there anyway that you could check whether or not the device is turned on and just has a black screen? For example, hit the power button when you think it may be on and listen for the "sleep click" noise that the iPod makes when put into sleep mode.

Also, because there are multiple generations of the iPod touch, please ID your iPod so that I can help you more.

my ipod bottin is broke and how is repair

how to repair it

haroon arshad it works much better on here if you ask your own question. Your question looks like an answer to an old question. Click on the link on the right side of this page. "Ask a question" and give as much detail as possible. Especially what device it is and what happened to it. Good Luck.

patty will be eternally grateful.