Announced in March 2015 and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 Edge is the curved-screen version of Samsung's newest flagship smartphone.

Not registering on network

Hi

I have got Samsung S6 Edge that is not registering on network.

I did everything that i could possibly do that i found online.

The phone is not blocked/blacklisted in any country.

Any ideas will help.

Most Helpful Answer

'''Samsung S6 Edge that is not registering on network:'''

Disable All Wireless Connectivity

First of all, you need to turn off all the wireless connections that your device has. To do this put yourSamsung galaxy S6 into Airplane Mode. Now wait for a couple of minutes. After this turn it back to theOnline Mode by turning off the Airplane Mode. You can do this by dragging down the ‘Quick SelectionBox’ and then tapping the flight mode for turning Off and then On. You must be able to connect to theNetwork again.

'''Remove and Reinsert SIM Card

'''If this doesn’t work, then turn off your Galaxy S6. Take out the SIM card from the card slot. Wait for aminute and re-insert it. .

Reset Phone Dialler

Another method that can work is resetting the dialer app. You can do this by going to the Settings >Application Manager > All Apps. After going to ‘All Apps’ scroll down to reach the phone app. Here tap onit and select to wipe cache.

SIM Card

It might also be a possibility that the SIM card is not placed correctly. The phone required a Nano SIM,and it might be possible that your SIM has not been cut properly. Please check that and make sure thatyour SIM is placed correctly.

Software Update

There are timely updates for your Samsung galaxy S6. Make sure that your device has the latestsoftware. If it doesn’t, then you can update the software. To do so follow the following.

1. Make sure that you are connected to the wireless network because the file size might be really large. Andalso make sure that the device is charged enough for having an uninterrupted update.

2. Go to Settings and select software update by scrolling down to the bottom of the list. Now wait for thedevice to download the update and install it. Once done the device will restart and your phone will havethe latest software.

Another method that you can try is the following

Go to Settings > Wireless and Networks >Mobile Networks

Now when you are in Mobile Networks press the Home button for 2 seconds and then while the Homebutton is pressed, press Power button for 15 second.

The device’s screen will blink a few times now. And after few seconds, the device will reboot. After this,the problem must be solved.

more read:

http://thedroidguy.com/2015/11/fix-samsu...

phone is not blocked/blacklisted in any country

I try everything that you suggest but still nothing. Not blacklisted anywhere

The “Mobile Network Not Available” Error is a common issue which appears in many smartphones like Samsung, Lenovo. When the error comes, you can’t make or receive any call.

Actually, it is not a problem of your handset. The error comes due to service disruption or the lack of Signal within your area. When any disruptions occur (while roaming) then sometime at that moment, the handset doesn’t catch the proper signal and generate a message “Mobile Network Not Available.”

This is the first and very simplest method to fix this problem. Many people around the world use this trick to solve Mobile Network Not Available issue.

# Power off your Smartphone.

# Remove the Battery.

# Remove the SIM Card

# Wait for 1 or 2 minutes.

# Re-insert the SIM Card and Battery.

# And, Restart the Smartphone.

Find More at : Gadgetsloud

your talking rubbish lol

You cell towere are not picking up, the signal . Go to Starbucks or homedepot . Use their WiFi

Sorry it's tower isn't picking up a signal so go to Starbucks or homedepot and use their WiFi

Your cell phone provider is using an out dated tower and or too many people are connected to it

Thank you so much! Turning airplane mode on and off solved this problem!

Not registered on network

not registered on network

I bought a used S6 recently and after a month I got the, "Not registered on network" message. My solution was to cut two pieces of tape that was just a little smaller then the SIM card. This seemed to create enough pressure for the phone to recognize the SIM card and log me onto the network.

Twist456

Hello. İ have samsund S7 edge and i had lived the same problem. İ solved it how? I'll say u. Firstly, i watched every youtube videos that about this problem, but they did not help me. My cousin said me that u should go from where you got this telephone. I went "world telecom" and i had a warranty about it. Actually they must solved this issue when we got the telephone, but they had forgot it. I went and they solved it just fee minute. I advice u that going to where u got that telephone

Mimi will be eternally grateful.