How to delete and add in new phone number
How do I delete number and put new number into phone book?
Is this a good question?
D1760-2 DECT 6.0 Caller ID Cordless Home phone with caller ID.
To delete a number from the Phonebook
1. Press the Phonebook button to open the list.
2. Use the Up and Down arrow buttons to scroll thru the list to find the wanted number.
3. You now have 2 choices:
a) Edit the entry so that you create a new entry - Press the Menu/Select button then select Edit and enter the new information.
b) Delete the entry - Press the Menu/Select button then select Delete, wait for the phone to ask for confirmation, then select Yes
To create a new entry in the Phonebook - Press the Phonebook button to open the list, press the Menu/Select button then select Create New then enter the information.
Here is a link to the User Guide for your phone.
If you're on an Android phone, go the main menu, and click on Settings. Under Other Settings, select Sync Contacts.
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu key and go to Settings -> Accounts & Sync.
2. Under the Manage account section go through each account (by tapping on them,) and verify that the Sync Contacts option is only checked for accounts that you really want to have synchronized with the phone.
3. Open the Phone app and go to the "Contacts" tab. press the Menu button and tap the Display options button.
4. Check the box next to Only contacts with phones option to hide any contacts that don't have a phone number associated with them.
5. Under the Choose contacts to display section, expand any accounts that you've chosen to keep in sync in step 2, and select the groups you wish displayed in the Phone app by marking their check-box.
put new number into phone book?
The traditional concept of mapping names to numbers which many people know from cell phones doesn't really apply to smartphones. Here the idea is that there is one central instance, the contacts app, that holds information about your contacts and how you can reach them, which could include a phone number but not mandatorily. Often there is also e-mail, third party messaging (whats app), third party VOIP (skype) social (micro) blogs (Twitter, Google+) or various social networks. (Facebook, LastFM, ...).
Why not try Samsung Backup software ? With help of Samsung Backup, adding, deleting, editing contacts on Android becomes a piece of cake now. Moreover, Samsung Backup also allows you to import/export contacts between Android and computer.
Past 24 Hours: 35
Past 7 Days: 198
Past 30 Days: 829
All Time: 27,469