The Sony Xperia Z3 is an android smartphone released in 2014 known for it’s long battery life and durability.

How to enter recovery mode

How do you enter recovery mode on the Xperia Z3?

Steps to boot into Sony Xperia Z3 Recovery Mode:

1. First power off the Sony Xperia Z3 by pressing and holding the power button or by pressing the power button and selecting "power off."

2. Power on the Z3 and when the LED notification lights are on press the volume up or volume down buttons multiple times.

3. At last you have rebooted into recovery mode.

You can also press the power button and then when the option to power off, restart etc comes up on the screen, long press on the Power Off option and it will ask if you want to reboot to safe mode.

I think you posted on the wrong thread?!

How is Safe Mode relevant?

hi there,

with me when i power the phone off and i will power it on, then the led flash light dont show up to i should press volume up

Don't have an Xperia Z3. Android devices have different ways to enter recovery mode, though usually involve some combination keys. Moreover, some third party tools can boot most phones into recovery mode easily. You can check a tutorial here.

Screen is broken, so I don't have touch capability, all it allows me to do is reboot by Power+Vol up

Brian McKalip will be eternally grateful.