Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

iPhone Won't Booting Up

After i change my click Flex with the new one, and try out to dissembling the other parts, my iphone won't boot up, its appear Apple logo and it's gone, i can't power it on, but i am trying to unplugged the changer cable and plugged again but only apple logo shows and after that black screen appear. Please solve my problem, i need your help. Thanks.

Regards,

Andy

sounds like a battery connection problem if there is no power on iphone unless connected to charger. it sounds like you changed quite a few things! go back and check all of the connections especially no.4 and the connection over battery near don't remove sticker.

Andy will be eternally grateful.