The second generation HTC One—dubbed the HTC One (M8)—features a dual flash and the new Sense 6 UI, and was released March 25, 2014.

Motherboard connections diagram Sim/MicroSD

Does anyone have a diagram of the motherboard connectors and what they do? I replaced my charging board but in the process of removing the back I sliced through about half of the ribbon cable connecting the microSD card to the daughterboard. Upon bootup now the Sim card isn't recognized but everything else on the phone works fine. Does the sim card reader run on the same circuit as the microSD?

So the damaged microsd card cable is in no way affecting the sim card reader?

It shouldn't be at all. Anyway you'll still need to replace it since the cable is ripped.

No. They are separate.

This is the part:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sim-Card-Reader-...

Not really sure how it's put on.

Alright thanks! I'm just went ahead and ordered the full frame and screen because the sim reader and microSD reader are sandwiched between the frame and the glass portion of the screen. Aka a nightmare to just replace the readers. Not much more expensive to go ahead and get it all.

Austin P will be eternally grateful.