The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone 5c screen problems after dropping, discoloration

I dropped my iPhone 5c a few days ago. Right after I dropped it I noticed that the top left corner of the screen is coming up. The day after about 1/3 of the time i would unlock it I would have to press on the top part of the screen to get the phone's display to look normal. Now, the phone's screen only functions like normal when i press and hold the top part of the screen (around the speaker) while unlocking and using it. I can;t go to apple because I had already replaced the battery myself (which was successfully completed several months ago with no problems) and I currently don't have money for a new phone. Please help!

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

An easy fix would be to replace the screen. The glue keeping the glass down to the plastic frame did not hold after the drop.

Mona will be eternally grateful.