Repair guides and support for tablets made by Visual Land, Inc.

Why the keyboard stopped working

Why would my keyboard stop working suddenly? Iveconly hadcthe tablet a week.

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. If worse comes to worse, you can order a replacement from where you bought the tablet or available on Walmart.com

This seems to be a common problem. I have tried to find a replacement keyboard for my Prime 11E but none can be found. The smaller tablets have plenty available. Visual Land is no help. I finally bought a Keyboard case from Dell that has a Bluetooth keyboard.It has been working great. In fact I am typing this on that keyboard right now. It seems like Bluetooth is the way to go because you don't have to worry about the tiny pins making a connection.

What if you get a tablet and a keyboard together and you plug your keyboard into your tablet and it doesn't work like it should and it's a brand new one?

Beçky CHRISTY, Brand new tablet and key board that came with it does not work. Return the device as defective for replacement/refund.

tereasaphillips1970 will be eternally grateful.