Sony Xperia Z5 features with 5.2 inches 1080 x 1920 pixels display and is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor alongside 3GB RAM and 23 MP rear camera.

Sim stuck in slot

Sim card stuck in slot deep

Xperia z5

Not on the sim tray

Iv got that out

I didnt know what it was for

Most Helpful Answer

If the phone doesn`t have a push/pull configurations, then the sim would`ve stucked inside a tight space. To remove the micro sim, you will need a small piece of metal that can slip into the micro sim slot and then push it outside so that it would go out. Don`t try to press it forward because it will just make it harder to get out. If you don`t want to damage your phone further, simply go to the nearest Sony center which will they will do it for you for a fee of their service.

Mine is stuck as well in th sim port but I've tried a needle, I've tried tapping my phone around but it's still stuck and Sony says that it isn't covered under manufacturing defect so they won't do anything. So I'm stuck with a phone that can't be used as a phone because the tray will only fit halfway in. Is there anything I can do?

Last time this happened to me, I stabbed the sim with an exact knife and pulled out slowly. Took a try or two but worked

Kc will be eternally grateful.